2016-04-16 Washington DC Tournament
A Capital Event, April 16, 2016
This page will provide detailed information on the April 16, 2016 Washington DC Scrabble® Tournament.
- Location via Google Maps
Directions From Baltimore and Points North
- Take I-95 S toward Washington
- Take exit 27 W, keep right at the fork, follow signs for I-495 W/Silver Spring and merge onto I-495 W
- Drive 7.2 mi
- Take exit 33 for MD-185/Connecticut Ave toward Kensington/Chevy Chase
- Turn left onto MD-185 S/Connecticut Ave (signs for Maryland 185 S)
- Drive 2.1 mi
- Turn right onto MD-191/Bradley Ln
- Drive 0.7 mi
- Turn left onto Wisconsin Ave
- Drive 3.5 mi
- Turn right onto Cathedral Ave NW then make an immediate left onto Massachusetts Ave NW
- Note that you cannot turn from Wisconsin on to Massachusetts, so you must make this right turn instead of proceeding all the way to Mass Ave
- Drive 0.3 mi, destination will be on the right
When You Arrive...
Look for the building as shown on Google Street View
There is ample free street parking. A limited number of spaces have been reserved for car poolers and those with special needs, please contact the directors for details.
Tournament Software and Live Coverage
To assure you of the highest-quality up-to-the-second coverage,
WGVC uses only tsh Scrabble® tournament software.
The live coverage main page is http://live.wgvc.com.
The event flyer can be viewed at http://media.wgvc.com/bulk/WASHINGTON-DC-2016-04-16.pdf.